It's time to start putting my thoughts back on paper.... ok well it's not paper but you get the idea.
I think I'm having a mid-life crisis.
I'm 38 years old and wondering what I want to be when I grow up. Is that wrong? I feel at the moment like I'm spinning my wheels and getting no where - but that I don't have a specific destination where I'm trying to get.
UGH
I really don't have anything to complain about - my kids are amazing, my husband and I just shared our 13th wedding anniversary, I have a job that (for the most part) I like and a home business that I've been doing for 4 1/2 years (struggling sometimes, rocking it out other times). We have a roof over our heads, food on our table and less than 10 years left on our mortgage.
So why do I feel like I'm lost?
At one point in my life I was driven. Too driven, my mom used to tell me. I loved it! I was stressed and driven and HAPPY! I don't want the stress back, but I do miss the drive.
I'm not getting any younger - my 6 year old DD likes to remind me of that quite often, just the other day she asked me if there were dinosaurs around when I was little *gasp*
To force myself to start blogging on a more frequent basis - I am putting my blog link on the Yummy Mummy Club list www.yummymummyclub.com and hopefully this will help me here! LOL Comments would help too - please? Any suggestions on where to go in life would be GREATLY appreciated ;)
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Back at It!
Posted by Kelly at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment