Ok - so yeah, still having the same mid-life crisis but I am feeling much more in tune with my thoughts now. Thank freaking God!
We got through a YIKES moment last week. Little Miss M had an ear infection. I know, regular working moms have to deal with their kids being sick too - and have to figure out.... do I call in sick? does hubby call in sick? do we find someone who can watch Little Miss M? do I call in the next stranger I see walking down the street and see if they want to make $20?
Before I decided to go back to work, these things were easy. Ok, dd is sick? Well then I don't do laundry today. Now it's Oh shit - NOW what do I do?
MY problem is - I am a wee bit of a control freak. I know, hard to believe but it's true. They say the first step is admitting your problem right? Well, I feel like I NEED to be at work or things won't get done right - and I feel like I NEED to be the one taking care of my sick child because no one can take care of her like I can - essentially I make these things bigger than they need to be.
Thankfully Little Miss M is feeling much better :) Half of her class is out with the flu, so I'm just waiting to see if she catches that too.... UGH Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me that she stays healthy - ok?
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Feeling Better
Posted by Kelly at 9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment