Thursday, April 2, 2009

Coffee with a Friend

I went out this morning to visit an old and very dear friend of mine. We were best friends in highschool and well, you know - life gets in the way and you lose touch. I'm so glad that I went!!!

It was like finding your old pair of jeans and they still fit just fine! Before I knew it, I was past the deadline I had given myself - you know, the "Ok Kelly - you can go and socialize - but you HAVE to be home by noon to get stuff done" Yeah, it was past noon when I realized that I was still there and it's 45 minutes away LOL But that's fine! I'd rather sit and chat then clean my house anyhow ;)

I hate how life slips by and you lose touch with people who you care about. I'm really happy that we are going to try to not let that happen again!!!

We joked and laughed about old friends, old stories, new stories, our families, lifes "bumps in the road".... it was fantastic! And the best part - we're doing it again next week!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: