Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So I made it thru...

Made it thru the first night of training on no sleep!!! HA HA!!!!

I tried and tried and tried yesterday to get some sleep but I just couldn't. So off to work I went hoping that I'd make it all night long without feeling like I wanted to crash. I was good till about 5 AM, then it really hit me - but it's all good - I caught a second (or maybe it was third or fourth) wind and made it to 7 AM. I must admit, I completely crashed when I got home. Thank god for DH with his shift, he got the girls off to school and so I was able to sleep from about 7:30 this morning till 2 PM this afternoon.

I'm training again tonight, so I'll try to catch a few more hours of sleep tonight before I go in - because tomorrow I'll have Little Miss M home with me. When the training is all done and I'm on my normal weekend shift, it will be much easier to catch sleep - cause DH will be home with the kiddies.

My place of employment - It's a lovely Inn in a small town close to me. It's absolutely gorgeous there - old, quaint, quirky ;) I still haven't had a tour of the place LOL but I can't wait!

0 comments: