I can't wait till I get on to my regular schedule at work. I'm really enjoying it - I mean, REALLY - should be a great job, but doing midnights during the week when my kids are home has tired me out.
Thankfully I don't have much on the go this weekend. Family coming up tomorrow, normal Saturday stuff on Saturday (doh!) and working Sunday night, but that will be my last "weeknight" shift - from then on it's weekends where DH will be home with the kids while I catch some zzzzzz's when I can :) All around my business parties of course - cause that is still first priority, job wise!
So to anyone out there who happens by this blog - have a HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, April 9, 2009
I see the light......
Posted by Kelly at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I hope you'll continue your wonderful blog. There is so much to write about. Many are waiting for its update. Thanks for sharing. Hey, in case you have a great business idea I'd say just go for it.
Post a Comment