Thursday, July 23, 2009

Why?

Why is it that I find it so difficult to remember to come in here and blog about my life?
Why is it that every few months I think "Oh crap!" and come to blog?

I did really well for a while - I was blogging quite often, I think I ran out of things to say?!?! I have some blog buddies who are truly brilliant in their bloggings. I really enjoy reading them - I giggle, I sometimes cry, I really really just love to read their blogs. And then I think, wow - my life is pretty boring - I can't possibly keep people interested in what I may have to say?

No - I'm not whining. I'm not saying "Oh poor me, no one wants to read me....waaa waaa waaaa" LOL I swear, I'm not.... well not lots anyhow HA HA

Me - I'm still working part time weekend midnights - I absolutely love my job, I absolutely HATE the hours that I have to work.... a catch 22 I guess. Oh well, until I win the lottery I have to do what I must do. I'm still doing Home Parties with Epicure - I still love that, it's summer - things have slowed down. I love summer, I hate what summer does to my business...... again, catch 22. Oh well, c'est la vie!

Kids haven't started driving me nuts yet this summer WOOOOO FREAKING HOOOOOOOO!!!! I am not quite sure what it is that I have done right this year compared to others, but not once have I heard "I'm bored" yet....... (shhhhh don't jinx it) I've put them in library programs this summer, in swimming lessons, etc., so I guess they haven't had time to be bored yet, thank god!

0 comments: