Monday we are supposed to go to Ontario Place to celebrate Coco's birthday. I take a look at the weather network today and guess what - Freaking Thunderstorms forecasted for Monday. What the hell? The day we were supposed to go to African Lion Safari it was thunderstorming, so we had to reschedule. Now the day we've planned SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE SUMMER to go to Ontario Place, it's supposed to thunderstorm.
Ugh!
I really hope that it changes. It's only Saturday and when are they ever right two days out? LOL Yeah, I know - it's gonna thunderstorm. Put my big girl panties on and deal with it. AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH
On the plus side, someone called the Inn that I work at yesterday saying they are the manager for a "star" and that "star" may want to stay at the Inn tonight. They were calling back today to book if they decided to go for it. I told the girls to tell them that the "star" can get a free stay if they are Brad Pitt or George Clooney and they were willing to sleep in the front lounge so that I could stare at them all night HA HA!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea who it is, so I'll update tomorrow if it ends up being something worth sharing ;)
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Are you Freaking Kidding Me?
Posted by Kelly at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sooooooooo who was it???
Unfortunately, it was no one LOL They never ended calling back and booking a room! :(
Post a Comment