Tuesday, July 28, 2009

T'was a great day!

We went to African Lion Safari yesterday and had no rain! WOO HOOOOOOO

The kids really enjoyed it - no fighting, no complaining, just a nice easy - go with the flow kind of day at the Safari. Verrrrry nice.

We're having Coco's birthday party on Sunday - I have to clean my house, either today or tomorrow because I have an Epicure Party Friday evening and then I'm working nights Friday night and Saturday night - and well, I just can't count on DH and the kids cleaning the house on the weekend while I sleep. Why is it that I hate cleaning sooooooooooo much? I love the house when it's clean and smells all nice and fresh and everything - I just hate what it takes to get the house to that point. I wish I was one of those people who just cleans constantly, cleans every day so that it was just a matter of freshening things up instead of having to do a deep clean every time some occasion is coming or I was expecting visitors.....

I mean, my house isn't DIRTY, it's just far from clean. HA HA It's so cluttered! There are 'piles' of things everywhere and that drives me nuts.

I wonder how much a maid would cost?

0 comments: