..... but I'm not complaining!!!
It's that time of year in the Home Party Business... I had two parties yesterday and one today, which is great because I want to buy a couch cover. OMG what has my life come to when I get excited about buying a couch cover? What happened to hoping for an extra $50 in the bank so that I could go out to the local bar and get pissed? Yeah, I guess that growing up and life gets in the way and then couch covers makes you happy..... ahhhhh I digress......
My apologies, I'm exhausted and can't think of anything witty and wonderful to talk about right now. I've just gottn myself out of a long hot bath and I'm patiently waiting for my children to go to bed so that I can go there myself ;)
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Crazy Busy Weekend....
Posted by Kelly at 3:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment