Ok Paris was WONDERFUL! What a fantastic experience it was to go there. The architecture was amazing, the food was spectacular, the coffee.... OMG to DIE for, the wine..... well very potent LOL

We walked.... A LOT! LOL so I don't feel bad about the chocolate crepes bought at the road side like you would buy a hot dog at a Jays game.
We also spent a couple of days on an Open Tour Bus - totally cool, double decker open top bus where you could get all the views of everything wonderful, including the crazy traffic in Paris...
We visited Euro Disney (of course, cause I'm a wee bit of a Disney Fan....) and it was of course Magical! I went on the Rock N Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith for the very first time! Normally when I hit Disney I've got Coco with me, who is too small for that coaster - and I've been DYING to go on it. I must admit, I almost ducked out after seeing how fast you take off (you see this standing in the line to get on) You go from 0 to 58 miles per hour in 2.8 seconds, and let me tell you - it takes your breath away! I tried to do the obligatory scream upon take off but I had no breath available to do it! What a feeling!!!! But after that it was a rocking amazing ride!
But now it's back to the normal day to day grind. Little Miss M has been sick with an awful cold which doesn't want to go away - I took her to the dr today and she's now on puffers. She's such a tough little cookie though, other than the cough you wouldn't think that she is sick at all! She's my trooper! She is liking school more now (thank GOD) - now she cries a little going in but doesn't cry at all during the day, so thankfully things are getting better there. Coco is Coco LOL She's growing up like a weed - she has started wearing deodorant... OMG and now she thinks that she is the coolest 9 year old in the world. Lord help me!

0 comments:
Post a Comment