I guess it's time to think about what to carve into the pumpkin this year.....
I've gone a little nuts the past couple of years but this year I can't quite get into the spirit yet, weird for me and I'm not really sure why... but normally by this point I know what I'm carving and my house is semi dressed up. I haven't even pulled out the Halloween candle sticks yet OMG
These were my pumpkins last year...



I have no clue what I'm doing this year... It may be a traditional happy faced pumpkin this year, unless I get some flash of brilliance later on in the week.
Coco is going out as a girl pirate, cool for her - she'd have never thought of going out as anything which is normally "boy" (pirate) but it's what she's decided and she's all ready!
Little Miss M is going as a witch. Funny, cause she seems to be one every day (at this lovely age of "almost 4") so when she suggested it of course DH and I had a good chuckle and said for sure!!!!!
Will I dress up? Not sure, I kind of doubt it. Gosh, it'll take everything in me at the moment to come up with a pumpkin design..... LOL
Monday, October 27, 2008
Halloween
Posted by Kelly at 6:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
damn.. youre good.
i tried to find a hannah montana pattern. but then i looked at it and it seemed like WAY too much work. so i went with the cute face i have.
Hey J - I think yours is great - that's why I am thinking about going with a normal pumpkin face this year!!!
Post a Comment