That tomorrow morning we are expecting "up to 1 cm of snow"... I am not ready for that! I don't like that! Nooooooooooooooooo!
And yes, this is just how boring life has become for me these days - that I end up blogging about my hate of the weather changes.
I currently have one nostril plugged up, which is better than a full on head cold, but quite irritating in its own right.
I've got 3 Epicure parties this coming weekend, which is a good thing because I haven't done one since before I left for Paris and my motivation and drive are currently.... well.... less than par - so this weekend should do wonders to boost me back up to where I was before!
Monday, October 20, 2008
I can't believe I read
Posted by Kelly at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
The one nostril plugged up is WAY worse than two nostrils in some ways. And as for snow... SNOW?! Now? No way. That's unacceptable. Send it back and demand a refund of sunshine.
Post a Comment