Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I suck

Yeah I know - I TOTALLY suck. I was blog stalking and saw my blog profile on the side of one of my buddies walls and also noticed it said "Last post - 4 months ago" Holy shit! sorry :(

Well I won't bore you all with the past 4 months of info. I don't even know if I remember what's happened over the past 4 months LOL so I will just give out some highlites and then promise to update more frequently, ok? Will that suffice? oh well, it'll have to

Most recently - I had my gallbladder taken out a week ago today. Fun wow! Going backwards, on Dec 30 I was admitted into the hospital - I thought I had a bad flu but turns out I had gallstones and a gallbladder that just didn't want to be a part of me anymore. So surgery was set for March 10 - and between Jan 1 and March 10 I ate basically salad, chicken and raisin bran. Yeah, nice diet HA HA So yeah, surgery is done - THANK GOD - and now I'm ready to get back to living life!

In my business - I became a Unit Leader on December 1!!!!! What that means is, more responsibility, more commission (woo hoooooooooo), and a beeeeeautiful (LOL) red polyester jacket ;) I'm actually pretty damn proud of that red jacket - I worked hard to get it, now I just hope that I can keep it!

Kids - they are great! It's now March Break, I hear them joyfully yelling at each other in the basement. I'm trying to ignore them, let them figure things out on their own. And they will - they have to. They've been instructed by daddy not to be too much of a pain for Mommy this week cause Mommy is still sore from surgery. Plus, mommy can't lift more than 20 lbs for 4 weeks post-surgery, so neither of them is allowed to do anything which will mean I have to lift them up ;)

Ok I promise, promise, promise - I will keep more up to date. If I don't - any of my blog buddies (who have probably all left me by now) are allowed to give me a virtual kick in my ass!

2 comments:

Tina Marie said...

bout freakin time! I have been stalking this blog for months trying to see when you would finally post.LMAO

Unknown said...

Ha...look who's talking, TM....you better get blogging yourself! Nice to see you back in the saddle Kelly :)