Till I go to Paris!
Oh my GOD! I remember way back months and months and months ago when my friend first won the contest and we were both like "Oh yeah, it's so far away - no need to think about it now" ha ha..... and now we're both like "O M G - what do we still need to do?????"
I'm pretty excited! Who am I kidding - I'm totally FREAKING OUT excited!
So yeah, I may not be around much this week during my last minute running around times here.....
But I'm sure I'll be back at some point this week to give an update
Monday, September 29, 2008
4 more sleeps
Posted by Kelly at 7:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh I hope you have tons and tons of fun! I'll miss you!!
SO exciting
dont forget to make out with someone from Y&R for me.. or.. you know just photo op.. you can be all cute and sneak on set.. be like 'look, i have an online friend.. she and i are the biggest fans ever.. can you photo op with me.. or i will steal your wallet and tell her where you live and she and i will stalk you for eternity'
Post a Comment