Sunday, July 26, 2009

Just another night at the Inn...... ??

Sometimes really funny things happen when I'm at work. Tonight, well tonight was one of those nights.

There was a wedding going on here tonight. There is a small (well not that small but it's not Niagara Falls) waterfall on our property. Drinks and waterfalls do not mix apparently. These guys put on lifejackets and made the brilliant decision to lie on their backs and go OVER the falls... yup, right down the falls and across the river.

I want to know how many drinks it takes (and how big your balls must be) to make the bright decision to do that??? I mean really!

Thankfully no one was hurt - and later on some of the guys from the wedding decided to take a walk in the river "to look good for the ladies". Yeah, sorry guys but I - as a lady - would look at that and realize at that moment that really you are an idiot. ;)

So tomorrow DH and I are taking the kiddies to African Lion Safari. Yeah, I'm going to go on no sleep. I plan to sleep for the hour it takes to get there HA HA. It's ok, it's Sunday and I was able to sleep all day Saturday this weekend - and I don't work Sunday nights so I'll be able to catch up on some sleep then. I'm excited. The kids are excited. Shit, even DH is excited - he likes the Birds of Prey show that they put on there (which is the one show I could do without - go figure)

Maybe after tomorrow the kids will stop singing "GO WILLLLLD .... African Lion Safari......" Come on, I know - you're singing the tune from the commercial now too aren't you ;)

0 comments: