Monday, June 23, 2008

3 more days....

...... till School is out for the summer!!!!!!!

I never know if I should be happy or sad about it LOL

Maybe get to sleep a little longer in the morning - GOOD
Have both kids home all day every day - BAD
Go on Day trips - GOOD
No worries about proper bed times - GOOD
The disaster that my house will be - BAD
Constant "I'm bored Mommy" - BAD
Fun summer stuff - GOOD

Well, I guess they kind of weigh each other out LOL....

All in all, I'm looking forward to it!

Any ideas on what plans to make for the summer??????

3 comments:

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Ummm no tips at all. Lots of crafts for indoors and outdoors. Make a collage of leaves and stuff. Make pinecone wind chimes. Ummm ... press flowers and put them between wax paper pieces, then put a frame of construction paper around the wax paper. Hang infront of your windows. Oooo pretty.

Mom2twomoos said...

~Come have playdates with me and my boys ;)
~Kelly and Deb go to Wonderland for the day WITHOUT kids :)
~Stalk Mamakin *giggle*...saw the BEST shirt today for C!

hmmmm

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

tour Ottawa!