Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Late on the Spring Cleaning...

....... but it's finally getting done!

I have filled up two garbage bags so far of just plain old JUNK that has accumulated around here. God, we are such pack rats!!!! I figured I better do it before Coco finishes school for the summer because it's much easier to clean out an 8 year old's room without her thinking that "I need to keep that rock that I collected when I was 3" HA HA HA

Tomorrow I think I have to tackle the basement - more specifically the corner of the basement that I've claimed as my "office" - well, a bookshelf filled with my Epicure stuff LOL Honestly, I need a freaking office but I don't think that my Mr UnHandy could whip something up for me.

How do I get myself on one of those shows? You know, the home improvement ones where they come in and within a weekend whip your house into shape? OMG what I wouldn't do for that!!!!

If I don't post in the next day or so - someone call or come and try to find me, I may have been eaten alive by paperwork!!!!!!

0 comments: