Thursday, June 26, 2008

Last day of semi peace and quiet

Well - summer vacation officially starts at 3:10 today.

I still don't have plans made for the summer - but with the current price of gas I don't think that I plan to do all that much! Day trips here and there maybe but no big summer trip like we've had the past couple of years.

Wanna make bets that the kids DO NOT sleep in tomorrow? HA HA

I'm totally excited - this weekend I'm taking Coco to the Cobourg Waterfront Festival - it's a couple of hours away (like I said - day trips here and there) but we'll get to see my favorite cover band Mamakin rock out like they do so well! I'm a huge Aerosmith fan and these guys do it REALLY WELL! Plus, my sister dates the drummer and so Coco thinks it's too cool to watch her "Uncle Andrew" ROCK OUT!

I'll definitely post pics after the weekend!

1 comments:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

sounds like fun! i still think you should plan a trip to Ottawa LOL.

take the train. you have a tour guide already :P