So this weekend is supposed to be the first really hot weekend of the summer. The heat driven thunder and lightening storms last night were amazing!!! I hope that there aren't any tonight because my close friend is having an Epicure party and it's supposed to be a backyard barbecue/hot tub/martini's party... hopefully if it ends up storming it won't be until after the party is done.
Oh well, we can have just as much fun inside - but hopefully we won't have to.
Yeah, I've been a bad blogger again - its been over a week and I apologize to anyone who may ever come by and visit.
We had Kindergarden orientation day today at the school. Little Miss M keeps telling me how much she liked her school - so that is a good thing. I really wasn't worried about that, she IS Miss Social!!!!! I'm totally looking forward to her going but on the other hand I'm a little sad that she is going as well... believe me, the excitement and happiness of having 2 seconds of alone time definitely outweighs the sadness LOL
Other than all that, not a whole lot to report on... so I'll post again when I have something more interesting to post about! HA HA
Friday, June 6, 2008
Heat Wave
Posted by Kelly at 8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment