I get that Barney teaches kids all about being good, sharing, etc.... but ultimately, he's this big annoying purple dinosaur who seems to really enjoy hugging little children.
I wonder if the kids of today who love Barney will have nightmares of him later on in life. I know I do.......
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Really - Barney IS annoying....
Posted by Kelly at 7:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Before kids I said I wouldn't have children until Barney was dead. Now I LOVE Barney! I don't care if he's a creepy, pedophile-like creature...he was the only thing that got me a few minutes peace when the boys were little. Anything that got me a shower during those early years earned my respect! Long live Barney!!
They do love him - but YES, YES, YES - he is annoying!
Hope you had a good day - see you soon. Kellan
thankfully Speedy didnt go thru that long of a barney phase. i think if she had i would have poked my eyes out with a spork.
i hate the kids on the show as much as i hate him.they all try too hard.
We had a Barney-free zone for the first two children. By boy #3 we couldn't keep the Barney apparel and shows out of our home anymore. It's a scary show. What annoys me the most (perhaps because I dabbled in acting as a child) is how FAKE the kids' emotions are. The entire script is highly over-exaggerated and creepy.
My kids - now teens - laugh and are a bibt embaressed that they loved barney so much!
Post a Comment