Monday, September 8, 2008

Ahhhhh Monday Morning

It's time to get down to business I guess... I kept telling myself that in September I am taking things to the next level (as you can see in the post before this one) and now it's Monday morning, September the 8th and time to get to business.

But this post is not for business, it's for pleasure HA HA I wanted to just come in and give a little bit of a weekend play by play and THEN I will get down to work.

So weekend all in all was pretty uneventful. Friday night I watched a movie - really not one of the better ones I've rented but oh well, it happens right?

Saturday night I went out to Boston Manor to see my boyz Mamakin and as always - it was a total BLAST!!!!!!! Yes, Miss Kelly drank a wee bit too much - enough to have a great buzz on and not get sick LOL but too much where I woke up yesterday feeling a little... shall we say... fuzzy? HA HA Totally worth it though, and those of you who were there know what I mean ;)

That leads us into yesterday - well my hangover made me pretty much stay at home all day vegging out.

Yeah, not that interesting of a weekend - but I hadn't posted in a few days and thought I'd better catch up!

Happy Monday Everyone!!!!

3 comments:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

lol good on ya for having fun and being fuzzy.

i always find a good carby meal before bed helps avoid the fuzzy's the next day

Unknown said...

lush ;)

Kelly said...

Carby meal before bed.... Ahhhhh thanks, I'll remember that.

And yup, sometimes I can be a bit of a lush... but I like it ;) HA HA