Ok, I know - I'm SOOO freaking gay, but I'm totally looking forward to this...

Yes everyone, I am a 90210 JUNKIE and tomorrow night the new series is starting!!!! WOOOOO FREAKING HOOOOOOOOOO.
Now, I'm figuring that just like every other show that they try to bring back to life - this will suck - but I will be watching it anyhow and loving every minute of it I'm sure!
Tomorrow can't be any better! First day of school, 90210 starting.... the only thing that could make it better would be if Little Miss M started tomorrow too, but she goes into this staggered entry thing and doesn't start til the next week! LOL Yes, mother of the year award goes to me for sure! HA HA
I hope everyone had a spectacular Labour Day weekend! Happy September to you all!

3 comments:
lol Im interested to see who's going to be on the new show that was originally from the old show. THAT will be interesting.
haha. I am totally with you Kelly!!! Tonight was One tree Hill and I nearly peed myself. Tomorrow is 90210 and the bitch is back! I am sooo frickin happy that Shannen Doherty is coming back!! I like Jenny Garth too, but Shannen was the one that I cheered for when she agreed to come on board! Did you watch the 90210 original marathon today? It was awesome!!!
GAH! i swear i had thios conversation this evening at dinner.
i told my step sis how i secretly am really stoked to watch it. how horrid. i know its going to be brutal. you cant start 90210 over and think its really going to hit like the first.
but.. you know. YAY! lol
Post a Comment