So Little Miss M is at Junior Kindergarten today..... she only goes for a 2 hour orientation kind of thing today and then on Friday she has a full day there. Up here it's every other day, full days.
It's so quiet in the house..... but I like it LOL She is SOOO ready for school and time away from mommy and so am I. I did tear up a wee bit when I saw that little piece of my flesh and blood walk into the classroom, back to me, without even turning to say an extra good bye! Little bugger!!!!
This was my two darlings this morning.......... Of course, I call them darlings at the moment because neither one of them is here driving me nuts LOL However, I have to go pick up the smaller of the two in about 20 minutes..... so she may not be a "darling" anymore in about an hour HA HA

1 comments:
YAY! i hope she had a great time at school
Post a Comment