Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September is HERE!

I'm so excited that it's September. Don't get me wrong, I didn't wish the summer away - but I have big plans to take my business to the next level in September.

My business has FANTASTIC new September products... We've got an AMAZING start up deal going on right now - it's all just coming into place and I love it.

For all of my new followers - I do Home Parties for a living. I used to work in "corporate" for many many years, and I did love it - really I did. And I thought that one day I would go back to it.....

Almost 2 years ago now I found this company. I thought that I would join up, get this kit and do enough just to keep active and buy my own stuff cheap. Well, yeah - that changed. I fell in love with the products (no added msg, no added preservatives, only a handful of products contain gluten, and my favorite thing - cause it's the little things that keep me happy... - I can actually read the side of the jars and not see big scary words which equate to "Do you really want to feed this to your children". I fell in love with doing Home Parties, I fell in love with the people I've met, I love the fact that I'm making peoples lives easier in their kitchen, I love giving away so much free stuff to my hostesses, I get to party for a living!!!!! BUT - My FAVORITE thing about working for myself is that I have this glorious team of people who I've sponsored into the business and I'm watching their lives change! I get to watch these girls (one day I hope to add guys to the mix) dreams come true! OMG Honestly, daily I feel so blessed to do what I do!

Yeah, I'm SOOOOO not going back to the corporate life ;)

4 comments:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

i have contemplated doing home business. i would love to do fantasia. that would be my thing. but you need a vehicle to do it, as well as a license.. both of which i do not have.

Heather said...

I feel the same as you! New month and the start of our busiest season. WE CAN DO THIS!

Anonymous said...

I've always liked the fall for some reason. Just something about it that I enjoy. Great post, by the way!

Kelly said...

Thanks everyone!