This first half of September has FLOWN by - and I'm so sorry for not writing.
I'm desperately trying to fast track with my home business and eagerly awaiting month end numbers.
I'm trying to get used to the idea of Miss M being at school every other day - yes, it's only been 4 days so far but it's been 4 stressful days!
DH has been working an insane amount of overtime, I'm starting to think that he has a girlfriend ;) just kidding
I go to Paris next Friday with my friend - I'm excited but at the same time I'm freaking that I'm trying to fast track but I won't be here.
I've been dealing with a bit of "kerfuful" with some people who I won't mention at the moment, I'm just too AHHHHH about it right now, no worries - I'm sure I'll explain it all at a later post.
I think I'm PMS'ing
My house is a mess
Along with the independence of school, Little Miss M has decided that she now knows EVERYTHING and feels free telling me so - oh wait -here she comes (from bed) to tell me something.......
"I want something to eat"
"You can have something in the morning"
"oh ok"
whew - that was easy ;)
Ok well that's basically it in a nutshell... not sure how much I'll be on in the next 2 weeks between the chaos that is my home life and Paris (sans laptop, may I add.....)
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
I suck - and I'm quite well aware of it
Posted by Kelly at 4:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WHOOHOO for Paris. You must be so excited.
Sorry for all the kerfuful. It will get better ... at some point.
well if i dont get to tell you have a great trip and makeout with ANYONE from y&R for me ok?
OH man what I wouldn't do to liplock with Nick Newman from the Y and R!!!! See - that works out well cause I know that you have a "liking" for Mr Victor ;)
Post a Comment