Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Going for a Job Interview

Ok so tomorrow I'm going for a job interview. No - I'm not stopping Epicure, and No - I'm not going back to work fulltime.

What I've applied for is a job where I'd be working midnights on the weekends - 11 PM to 7 AM on Friday/Saturday nights doing the front desk at a hotel. I'm really excited about it! I've wanted a part time job for a while now, but I'm picky HA HA. The whole point of me working from home is that I don't want someone else raising my kids. I don't want to hire a babysitter (once in a while for Epicure parties is fine, but not regularly). So - me working that shift is absolutely perfect!!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck! Just smile and they will love you! You had me at hello...

Kelly said...

LOL I love you girl! ;)