Sunday, March 22, 2009

Tomorrow March Break is OVER!

I feel really shitty.

Today is the last day of March Break. Coco goes back to school tomorrow and Little Miss M goes back Tuesday. I did absolutely NOTHING with them all week.

I know, I know... I had surgery and I fully intended to do nothing with them all week - mission accomplished.

But today I started thinking What if they are asked at school what they did on March Break? They honestly did absolutely nothing! Played at home. Watched TV at home. We did go see a hockey game last night, does that count???

I think what is bugging me the most is - if I didn't have the surgery, being honest with myself - what would I have done with them? I've truly become a bit of a lazy slug I think. This winter has completely dragged me down and I have no energy to do anything! Please, please, please - warm weather hurry up and get here - give me some of my energy back - PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Tina Marie said...

hugs!! I know how you feel. I too am praying for warm weather so I can get back outside and be active.