Thursday, March 26, 2009

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!

Ok - I worried for nothing! I haven't been at a job interview in YEARS.... I won't say how many but I can't remember my last interview ;)

I went for my job interview today at 11 AM and by 11:15 I was employed! Man, that was easy!!!

It's going to be weird for sure. It's overnights on Friday and Saturday night, which is exactly the shift I want - because with DH's work shift, I can't do retail - and I do NOT want to hire a babysitter - and I still want to do parties with Epicure. Yup, I'm not asking for much right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

oh wow Kelly! Congrats!

Tina Marie said...

Way to go Chiqua! I knew you could do it!

Unknown said...

Woohoo! You smiled didn't ya?? LOL...
Congrats :)