Friday, March 20, 2009

Jeans are NOT yet my friend

Felt absolutely fantastic this morning! Then, after my shower I thought what the hell - why not throw on some jeans. Well, I guess even jeans that are a size too big still don't feel the greatest on healing belly button scar :( Oh well, I guess it's still a few more days of track pants for this girl (where are Stacey and Clinton from What Not To Wear now??)

It's the last day of the March Break - and we promised the girls that we'd take them bowling today. Mommy won't be bowling, as much as I do enjoy it - I think that it would be pushing the boundaries of "don't do anything strenuous for 4 weeks" doctor rule. So right now, I'm waiting for DH and Coco to get home from karate and then we'll take them out to bowl. They love it so much, I guess we're breeding up some good ole white trash HA HA HA OMG I can't believe I just said that, but really? Bowling?

Both of my parties that I had booked this weekend have cancelled - March Break = low attendance, but honestly, I'm fine with it. I still don't feel quite well enough to be lifting up all of my supplies or dressing up all acceptable for parties ;) So everything works out!

4 comments:

Tina Marie said...

Ugggh I should have warned you. I tried wearing Jeans a few days after my surgery and it hurt like the bejeezus! It took a couple of weeks before I was comfortable.

Kelly said...

That sucks :( I guess it's still a few more days of track pants

Anonymous said...

ah. poor you. well, heres to getting back into those jeans!

Kelly said...

Well and the sad thing is, I'm enjoying jeans (before the surgery of course) cause this freaking gallbladder thing has lost me about 17 lbs HA HA