Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Halfway There

It's Wednesday of the March Break. I actually feel pretty bad because I'm not doing much with the girls this week due to my surgery last week. They are being really good though - just the minor little scraps that siblings have, which would happen regardless if I was filling their days up with activities or not.

I desperately have to clean my house today though. I was away at our National Conference and then had surgery - so it's been a good couple of weeks since the house was cleaned. Don't get me wrong, DH did a great job at keeping it relatively tidy (dishes washed, not 8 million toys all over the place, that sort of thing) but I can SEE dust on the tables and stuff and it's driving me insane. By no means am I a clean freak - OMG definitely not - but yes, it's bothering me. I don't plan on doing a major thing, I can't do heavy stuff like vaccumming or getting on my hands and knees and washing the floors. But the doctor didn't say anything about picking up a rag and dusting.

Yeah - the last thing I ever thought I'd blog about is cleaning.... I think that the medication may have screwed with my brain..... LOL Ok, off to clean ;)

0 comments: