Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Little Nervous

Ok, I'm sure that all 1.5 of you who read this blog knows that I had my gallbladder out last week. The first few days post-op were pretty painful and the pain has slowly faded away to pretty much nothing. YAY.

Now - I sit and wait for my digestive system to figure out that life has changed and reacts accordingly. Yes, it's the poop blog today - are we ready?

I won't go into much detail. Just that one day I am 'getting rid of' everything that goes in my mouth - pretty soon after it goes in, the next day I can't go no matter what! Yesterday was one of those "can't seem to go" days. So by the end of the day, I was bloated and crabby and feeling just plain ick all over. Doesn't help that Aunt Flo decided to visit me as well.... so just a whole mess of bloaty, icky, and yuck.

Gee - aren't you glad that you decided to pop by the Dash files today? ;)

Anyhow - don't read yesterday's blog post. I never dusted. By the end of the day and the way I was feeling, I didn't even do the after dinner dishes which is really odd for me cause nothing starts my day off worse than a sink full of dirty dishes from the day before - but yes, that's how today started.

Maybe I'll have better luck (with the dusting and the bowels) today.......

1 comments:

Tina Marie said...

LMAO!!!! Girl you need some excitement in your life. Poop and dusting....ahhhhh the life.