Well not total peace and quiet, Little Miss M is still home - but we are back to the normal routine after March Break. I actually made it to the gym this morning (surprise, surprise) I know I'm gonna feel that later HA HA
I have the front window open - which feels nice! It's not warm out by any stretch of the imagination, but I can't see the big snowtops out my front window anymore so the spring melt may actually be started!!!!!!! Not holding my breath on that one though.
Sorry, short blog today - I have to go jump in the shower!
By the way - I AM SO EXCITED! Two weeks tomorrow and I will be on a plane to Victoria BC!!!!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Ahhhhh a bit of peace and quiet......
Posted by Kelly at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
oh i have been to Victoria.. its beautiful
Post a Comment