So it's Friday, the start of March Break - and hey, guess what? It's flipping SNOWING again! I've got a party to do tonight, which is great (have I said how much I really do LOVE my biz?) and thankfully it's about 2 minutes away by car, so the snow isn't much of an issue there.
M is fine today, which is great! Don't you love 3 year old sickies? Come from no where, and leave just as quick!! Lucky for me, N is on a PD day today which of course keeps M occupied and I was able to get so much accomplished! Puts me in a good place for work tonight LOL
I'm looking out the window at the snow that is starting to fall and I'm thinking STAY POSITIVE, STAY POSITIVE, STAY POSITIVE!!! It can't possibly last that much longer, can it??
Looked at the calendar today and it's just over 3 weeks until I go to our annual conference in Victoria BC... Looked at the weather network online and hey, it's 10 degrees there! HA HA Never thought I'd get excited about 10 degrees but at this point I will take it! Plus, I've got to say - I am really excited about going. First, I've always wanted to travel out west - now I know that this isn't a "vacation" as such, but I'll still get to see out west and say that I've been there LOL.. Second, yeah - may sound gay but I totally love the whole rah rah get pumped up about your business functions and Third, I'm totally PUMPED that I'm going with one of my closest friends - we're rooming together and gonna have a blast! We've already got appts booked for reflexology treatments in our room - how posh is that???????? Awesome Awesome Awesome!
Ok - enough for today - gotta run!
Ciao
Friday, March 7, 2008
Ahhhhh Friday....
Posted by Kelly at 11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oooo I know it's probably too late but GOOD LUCK AT YOUR PARTY!! I'd love to hear about it. Drop me a line would ya?
I'm so glad "M" is feeling better. And it must be awesome to have the girls keep each other company lol. Whoohoo to getting things done!
I'm so excited for you! I so wish I could be going with you and N.W. to conference. I hope you guys have a blast out there!!
Post a Comment