Sunday, March 9, 2008

Did I mention that we have a lot of snow? LOL

So yesterday it snowed AGAIN (please bear in mind that it is MARCH now and really, come on - it should be done by now). I've now started to worry... I go away on April 1 and figured that there would be no chance at that time of year to have snow delays or anything - but now I'm starting to think OMG it really could happen!

Here's some pictures of our front lawn at the moment... There is NO MORE ROOM FOR SNOW out there! HA HA.... Really, it's just become comical now....

When the snowbanks are basically taller than the cars out there...... IT HAS SNOWED ENOUGH!
Photobucket

When the people across the street have to shovel out a trail for their dog....... IT HAS SNOWED ENOUGH!
Photobucket

When there is a possibility that you could lose your kids in the snowbank ;)..... IT HAS SNOWED ENOUGH!
Photobucket

OK vent over about the snow. Think happy thoughts - think sunny thoughts - think warm air, green grass and flower thoughts.... eventually that will come, right?

On a different note - I'm just hanging with the family today. We do not get that many chances to just stay at home and do nothing - and so that's the plan for today.

My apologies on today's blog not being all that interesting. I promise, at some point they will be HA HA.....

2 comments:

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

we have so much more then you do.. ugh.. i hate it

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Aw darling. At least you can see some road there!! Our street doesn't get plowed. Litterally.

I made a diagram to show you just how bad our street is: http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u209/pominvillefamily/Random/?action=view¤t=Street.jpg

I completely agree though. It is enough. The snow needs to disappear and we need beautiful temperatures and sunny skys now.