Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Flu

The flu is NOT fun! Just in case anyone thought that it's an easy thing to go thru, it is NOT! I've been sick as a dog (where did that saying come from anyhow?) since Sunday night. It's now Wednesday, I weighed myself this morning and I've lost TEN pounds! Normally, if I'd lost 10 lbs in that short of a time I'd be thrilled LOL but not this way.

Finally this morning I am feeling a little bit more human - VERY queasy and weak, but not throwing up anymore - THANK GOD!

I am glad that it happened this week and not next week when I'm away at conference - Oh man, that wouldn't have been good!

I just really hope that the kids don't get it. I've now lost 3 days pre-conference that I had to get stuff done, but that's ok - I'm better under pressure anyhow. Now I have to get ready for a Party on Friday night and then I'll use the weekend for getting stuff together and packing. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Oh I'm so sorry you've been sick! I hope you get better really soon and the kids don't catch it of course.

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

luck!