You just want to put your words down somewhere. Get your thoughts and life experiences out there, you know?
Anyhow, as I sat today taking care of my 3 year old who has a touch of the stomache flu - I decided that maybe it's time for me to venture into this thing called the "Blog"!!! Yeah, peer pressure HA HA Everyone does it...
Now I know that some people make up names for their family members - but I'm too exhausted today to try and do that.... maybe I will later but for the time being I'll just use the initials :-) Those of you who know me will know who they are.
Ok - No need to use my initial, I'm Kelly. I'm a 35 year old work from home mom. I used to have a J.O.B. but decided after our second daughter was born that it just made more sense for one of us to stay home, and that someone was me. That was a tough one actually. For a very long time I enjoyed my job. I really (as crazy as it sounds) loved the day to day stress of working in a multi million dollar manufacturing plant. I used to be the "Senior Production Planner" which is a fancy term for "it's your job to figure out how to get built what the customers need while spending the least possible in parts" - believe me, it wasn't that glamourous LOL but I did enjoy the work that I did. That's all in a past life now. After a couple of years at home I decided that I am not cut out to be someone who does nothing but look after their children. Don't get me wrong - those who do that for a living, you have one hell of a job - it's a 24 hour a day/7 day a week job, and a tough one at that... but I personally just needed to do something other than that HA HA so I now am an independent rep for Epicure Selections and also a Team Leader with Bears N Buddies (I added links to throw in a good biz "plug" there! wink wink)
Hubby is "S" - he's also 35 - works afternoons, works like crazy and is a fantastic provider, husband, father, all of that. I love the guy with every OUNCE of my being. Yeah, I know - that's all icky and blah HA HA but it's true. We just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary and I still get excited when I see his ass in a good pair of jeans! ;)
Two kids - N is 8, M is 3 (and the puke monster today)... again, loves of my life! It's a stupid thing to say - but they really do "complete" me. Sometimes I wonder what we were thinking having them (as I'm sure all parents do) but really - I just simply adore them.
OK - that's it for now ;) For those of you who just happen to come across my blog - my apologies, this ain't gonna be for anything in particular - just a place to get my thoughts out on paper!
Cheers!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Sometimes....
Posted by Kelly at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Along for ride :)
way to blog kiddo!
welcome to Blogland :)
im gonna add you to my blogroll
"We just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary and I still get excited when I see his ass in a good pair of jeans!"
lol that's awesome!!
Welcome to Blogging darlin'. I hope you enjoy it :D It's addicting though.
Welcome to the Wonderful World of Blogging Kelly!!!!
Post a Comment