All day today I had this anxious feeling like something was going to happen - or had happened and I just didn't know it yet. Of course nothing did happen LOL but I couldn't shake that feeling all day.
Maybe it's the change in seasons... Maybe it's the knowledge that Little Miss M will be starting school in the fall... Maybe it's this whole Fast Tracking thing that I'm setting myself up to... I really don't know what it was but I wasn't exactly sure that I liked it.
So this morning I had a doctor's appointment. About a month ago I had my physical and a few days later they called to say that I had to come back - something about my cholesterol levels. But nothing serious so no rush. So I didn't rush, I went in today HA HA. This morning I was a little nervous to hear what the problem was, cause I mean, no one likes to find out that anything in there isn't functioning right - but it really wasn't all that bad. My BAD cholesterol levels are low (which is good) but my GOOD cholesterol levels are also low (which isn't good) so basically I have to take Omega 3 pills or start eating a whack of fish. I'll take the vitamins, thanks! But I did talk to the doctor about seeing their dietician. I talked to her about that before but figured it would be expensive so I didn't persue it. Found out today that it's free because I'm her patient and the dietician is part of their practice so I was like SIGN ME UP! So I just have to wait for her to call me to set something up and we'll go from there!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Do you ever feel anxious?
Posted by Kelly at 6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Glad nothing is seriously wrong!
There is a juice brand called Oasis. We get the strawberry kiwi one. It is FILLED with omega 3.
Also, when you buy eggs, buy the omega 3 ones. Same with milk and chocolate milk. It is a little more expensive, but not usually by too much (not even $1.00 more, it's usually just a few cents).
Big hugs!
Post a Comment