Little Miss M has been doing great on the whole potty thing. I don't remember the last time she had an accident, but she won't go anywhere other than on her freaking Dora potty seat - you know, the kind that fits over the toilet seat.
She will hold it elsewhere......
Honestly, I don't think that *I* could hold it as long as she does. But she just WILL NOT go anywhere that doesn't have "the seat". I have started to take the flipping seat with me when visiting friends or family, which is fine - but I refuse to take the seat with me when shopping or whatever else. AND I somehow doubt that they will have a Dora Potty Seat at school when she starts in September?!?!?!
I've told her this.. "They won't let you take your Dora seat to school"
"Ok"
"Will you go potty at the school without your seat?"
"No, I'll wait"
OMG - now there's a bladder infection just waiting to happen if the kid will end up holding in her pee all day long till she gets to the mighty seat!!!!!
Yeah, we've definitely got some work to do.... me and my stubborn Little Miss M
Thursday, May 22, 2008
The Dora "seat"
Posted by Kelly at 6:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm seeing some Dora decals in your future with which to line the school toilet. hahaha
i remember speedy had one of those and the reason she wanted it was not cause it was fancy.. (Speedy was a pre-Dora baby.. it was just pink)it was because she was afraid to fall in. maybe Miss M is the same?
Post a Comment