Ok so last night we took my cousin out for the evening. We first went to a local bar to see a tribute band.... well, after a couple of songs we decided to do something else HA HA.... SOOOOOO we ended up at a Karaoke bar.
OMG it was ssooooooooo much fun! Yes, we are total geeks - I was SOBER at a Karaoke bar and having an absolute BLAST!!!! HA HA...
I even *gasp, shudder* got up and sang. First I sang "Babe" with AZ (my sister's boyfriend) and then I went back up later and sang "Where did our love go" with my cousin. Thank god there were like 10 people in the bar HA HA.. but I would TOTALLY do it again!
Here's a shot of my cuz and I 
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Sooooo much fun, or we're such geeks - I dunno
Posted by Kelly at 5:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
WhooHoo! Hottie!!
Post a Comment