Sunday, May 11, 2008

Bad, Bad Blogger!

Ok yeah, I suck! HA HA....

I've been so busy over the past couple of weeks that I haven't been in here to blog, so this may be a long one LOL

I did a trade show last weekend and it turned out to be amazing! I took one of my firecracker reps with me and between us we each booked 2 parties and got a TON of leads, which is fantastic! We had a promotion going on with Epicure as well for new reps - they could buy the big kit for the low kit price. I'm really happy to say that I signed 4 new reps on. I'm pretty sure that two of them are just basically kit buyers but at that price I couldn't say no!!! So onwards and upwards with the NON kit buyers HA HA.. I'm really excited - I'm working towards the next level with our company and I really really really really really want it! LOL I'm really sorry, I do find that lately I tend to talk about my business an awful lot but I'm completely focused on it so it does tend to become a topic of conversation.

Well today is Mothers Day. OK yeah whatever! No, really it was a nice day. The kids got along well, the weather was chilly but nice. I visited with my dad and my step mother and it was a very nice visit. Talked to MIL as well. Visited my sister and my nephew at their place and went to a bit of DH's baseball game. I also on Friday booked a hair appointment for this upcoming Friday to get a bunch of foils done on my head (she said that she's going to do chocolate browns, coppers, blondes, all kinds) - it's something I've wanted to do for a LONG time and so I told DH that I was going to book it as my Mother's Day present so that he didn't have to stress over what to get me HA HA!!!!! SO yeah, that's all booked.

Where was I going with all this? Well, I feel that this is MY place so I can talk freely here. I just miss my mom :( Plain and simple. Of course, it gets easier every year but on an occasion like Mother's Day, I just miss her a lot and all the commercials, store displays, etc just irritate me! Gah! There, I got it out LOL Short and sweet, now I'll put it away for another year! LOL LOL LOL

All that aside, Happy Mother's Day to all my mommy friends out there!!! I hope that you had a great one! Love you all!

1 comments:

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Im so glad the trade show went well for you guys. I hope those leads turn out to be awesome customers and new reps!!!!

You'll have to show Blog Land your new hair once it's complete. I'm excited to see it.

I cannot possibly image the pain you go through when you think about your mother. You're a very strong woman Kelly. *hugs* I don't think I could ever do what you do.