Monday, May 26, 2008

Not much to report on today...

But I thought that I'd write anyhow, it's therapeutic in a way don't ya think?

Well I don't think that I'm going to get my month one of fast tracking in this month. I'm kind of bummed but not really LOL (I know, that sounds weird doesn't it?) Maybe I should backtrack a bit here - I'm a group leader with Epicure Selections and to become a Unit Leader you have to do something called "Fast Tracking" for 3 months and then you are Unit Leader. That's where the bigger money is. Anyhow, to fast track you need to have unit sales of 7000 for the month (for all 3 months) plus have 10 active reps in your immediate downline by the end of the third month. I wasn't really planning on doing it until Sept/Oct/Nov but then thought why the heck am I waiting, why not just go for it now?

Well, I had high hopes at the beginning of the month but it just doesn't look like they are going to come to fruition this month. I am really ok with that, but it would have been nice. I know it's going to happen, but it will happen when it's meant to (I'm a big believer in fate and all that) so I'll start next month fresh and if it happens then, well it happens. If not, that's ok again.

I know I know - I've talked about my career a LOT in here, but I can't help it LOL I absolutely ADORE what I do, I love helping people make their lives in the kitchen easier, I LOVE helping people make their dreams come true by them becoming reps as well and being able to pay off bills, or save for trips, or just have some extra coin to pamper themselves a little bit ;) I know that for me, it has changed my life - honestly. I am soooooo not just saying that. Now I feel more confident, I'm independent, I work when I choose, I've made some absolutely fantastic friends, I just feel happy with what I do. And from someone who worked their tail off in a "corporate" setting for years, I can tell you that it's nice not to have to report back to anyone on a daily (and sometimes hourly) basis!!!!!!

I guess I did have something to write today, didn't I??? HA HA HA

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see someone who not only enjoys what they do but actally 'adores' it. Good for you. There are so many out there who are not happy in their careers.

I really like the blog, by the way!