At what age does a young girl start to get hormonal??? I swear that Coco is pre-menstrual. She just gets so........ ummmmmm.......... for lack of a better word, bitchy sometimes! She's only almost 9, but I swear that there are some days where you can look at her the wrong way and she will break down in tears! Gotta say, it drives me mental HA HA
So last night we went out and got Coco's hair cut - it's one of those graduated cuts where it's shorter at the back and longer in the front. Last night, she LOVED it. This morning, it's the cause of her tears :( "It's too short at the back, I dont' like it - why did you let me do this?" OMG Yeah, cause I held her down and MADE her do it! Honestly, it looks really nice. She just needs to get used to it, and get off her "cycle" LOL
Yup, the morning started off like that. Then Little Miss M decides that I guess Coco is quickly taking over Miss M's spot as drama queen, so she jumps in to beat her. So then everything was an issue for Little Miss M. She couldn't eat smarties for breakfast so she started screaming, DH put on the sport channel to check the scores and she started screaming, I looked at her the wrong way and she started screaming - yeah, it was that kind of morning.
Wish me luck for the remainder of the day.....
Hey, is it really wrong of me to REALLY be looking forward to Little Miss M starting JK in September so that I can have just a wee bit of peace and quiet?????
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Calgon, take me away..............
Posted by Kelly at 5:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It is very, very RIGHT of you to be excited for Little Miss M's JK debut!
Two of my three gremlins will be in school full-time next year. Oh joy! Oh bliss! Oh quietness! (like my rhyme?)
As for the hormonal stuff... it does start early, doesn't it? Intrepid was about 10 when the Mood Monster set in. He's tamed it a bit, but every now and then it rears its ugly head. Ugh.
Alwyas good to get some peace and quiet. No kids of my own, but I do enjoy the 'quiet times' :)
ugh. Speedy is a hormone monster also. makes me nutty sometimes.
its scary how it starts so young now isnt it
Post a Comment