Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Long Weekend!!!

Ok, yeah I know it's only Thursday - but tomorrow marks the start of the first long weekend of the summer! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm excited because my cousin is coming in from Calgary for the weekend to celebrate her birthday! She actually should have landed about 5 minutes ago! So I won't be around much this weekend. Tomorrow night I'm going out with her, then Saturday she is coming up to my place to get tattooed, Sunday it's bbq time at my dads and then Monday who knows - I'll probably be chilling out ;)

This week has flown by in a bit of a blurr. I don't know what it is, but I think there must be a full moon or something. Everyone seemed a bit off this week, myself included (or I have pms, but whatever HA HA).... maybe it was the anticipation of a long weekend, maybe it is the change in temperatures outside, maybe the moon just isn't in the right alignment, but life went whacko this week. I'm hoping that after a long weekend life will go back to normal - all around ;)

Oh hey, got my hair coloured yesterday. It was my own Mother's Day present. Well it was my hubby and kids Mother's Day present for me cause I told them not to get me one because I was doing my hair LOL I love it! She put in blonde, chocolate brown and red streaks and wow!! I really do like it ;) I'd post a pic but right now I'm just too tired to do it... maybe after the long weekend cause I'm sure that the cameras will be everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Tina Marie said...

I am sure by the end of the weekend everything will be back to normal ;)

Ppl get out of sort sometimes, it happens unfortunately. Things get blown out of shape and its hard to understand why.

But your true friends stick by you in the end.

Get what I am saying.

Love ya babe and hope you have a great weekend.

{hugs} and runs ;)

Tina Marie said...

BTW Monday is the full moon *grins*

Don Mills Diva said...

Have a wonderful long weekend Kelly!