Today was absolutely gorgeous outside! Ok, that being said - we spent all freaking day playing Rock Band and Guitar Hero 3 in the basement!!! I have to say, I think that we are addicted to it! OMG it is so fun!!!!! I would probably feel a lot better about playing it so much if it were the winter time, but I'm sure we'll get sick of it soon enough and spend some time out in this wonderful warm weather!
So Friday I went for this "Cholesterol Class" at the hospital. I want to go to the dietician at my doctor's office but in order to go, I have to do that class first. So I sat there for an hour and a half hearing all this stuff about "How to lower your bad cholesterol levels"... my issue with this is... I do have a cholesterol level problem, but my "bad" cholesterol is fine, it's just that my "good" cholesterol levels are too low. So at the end of this class, I put up my hand and say "OK, if I did these diet changes would it help my good cholesterol levels?" and she says no! HA HA........ nice ;)
I know what I have to do about my good levels - really, it's just a matter of taking my Omega 3 vitamins (or eating fish) and getting off my ass!
I had a couple of Epicure parties this weekend. Honest to god, I freaking LOVE my job!!! For you lurkers out there who read this thing and haven't heard of Epicure - seriously, email me or something because Man I could talk about it for hours!!!!!
Also, I registered for the Leadership Conference at the beginning of August. I wasn't going to - well, first of all because I'm not a Unit Leader yet and it was only open for them, but also because it ends on Coco's birthday. But they opened it up to Team and Group Leaders (of which I am one) and when I thought about it, it's such an investment in my business - and to spend some quality time learning about how to manage a team and just spending time with these women who DO lead teams, well - I'm there! Plus, it's always just a fun time to spend a day or two with these Party Planning Women!!!! :)
Apparently, I'm chatty tonight - my bad LOL
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Soooo nice out!
Posted by Kelly at 6:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
having to go to a class that is completely useless to you.. how nice LOL
Oh I would have been ticked if I had wasted the hour at a class that was useless. Boourns.
I decided not to go to the leadership conference in August (depsite it now being open to Team Leaders and Group Leaders). I'm lucky I can afford the workshop in Milton (I'm spending the night) and I have to still pay off conference 2009 PLUS save money for hotel expenses *sighs*.
Yeah Alex, I know what you mean. I've charged it (LOL) - I figure I can't really afford TO go but also because of where I want to get in this company I can't afford not to, does that make sense?
Post a Comment