Happy Canada Day to all of my fellow Canadians!!!
Today we plan to just kind of hang around home (what else is new? LOL) DH is working an overtime shift today so he'll be home around 4 or so, and I'll get stuff ready to barbecue when he gets home. It's supposed to be a beautiful day out today so maybe I'll take the kids over to the park or something this afternoon - or we'll hang out in the backyard.
Now - for my fellow Canadians - I've got a special this week for my friends/family/customers with my biz. If anyone wants to order anything THIS WEEK only, I'm offering 10% off! Just send me an email at kelly5538(at)hotmail.com to let me know what you'd like ;)
On a different note - Little Miss M has become Hannibal LICKter.... LOL She's decided that she now wants to lick everything in sight. BUT - then when it's all wet she gets mad that it's wet. Yes, to me a three year old should not be licking things - but what can you do! LOL
Have a GREAT CANADA DAY!!!!!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Happy Canada Day!!!!!!
Posted by Kelly at 6:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Canada Day Dash Family!!
have a great canuck day!
hannibal Lickter LOL.. love it
lol too cute. I'd love to see Little Miss M licking everything.
Post a Comment