We get to find out who Coco's teacher is this year today. She's been anxious all week waiting to see who her teacher is. LOL I've requested that she NOT get put into a split class, as did her teacher from last year - but knowing our school, she'll get put into a split class UGH... wish us luck.
It's also the last "official" day of summer holidays! I mean, yes, there is this last long weekend - but as far as school days off - today is IT.
I feel kind of bad, this summer whipped by without us doing a whole heck of a lot. Financially and due to the weather, we pretty much stayed put all summer. No day trips to fun places like African Lion Safari, no trips out east to Nana's place like the last couple of years. Well no, I shouldn't say that we did NOTHING fun - just not a whole heck of a lot. I feel bad, but I also know that this is just the way that this summer had to go. Of course, we visited the park - had play dates, stuff like that....
Oh - yesterday was fun! I'm sure that we've all heard now that Zoom airlines has gone under. Well, for those of you who don't know - my friend won a trip to Paris thru the Food Network and is taking me. We're scheduled to go in October. Wouldn't you know it - it's all booked thru Zoom airlines....... yeah :( Luckily, we found out yesterday that the contest people are working on other arrangements and we'll still be going to Paris... YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE
Friday, August 29, 2008
Today's the big day!
Posted by Kelly at 5:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh that is so good that the contest people are making other arrangements! That would have been a real pisser if you couldn't go after all that.
Oh, and a good summer isn't measured by what you've done but by who you spend it with.
good thing they are making arrangements. i would have been pissed if i was either of you had they not.
Post a Comment