Thursday, April 24, 2008

And she's back!

OK, see I told you - one day of pouting and then I wake up all better :) So today I think I will talk about attitude.

One thing that I've realized over the past couple of years is the fact that attitude is everything. If you don't sweat the small stuff - then life just seems to be that much better, you know? I used to let myself stress over every little thing - but I found that I was losing so much GOOD time by obsessing over things that you really have no control over. So yeah, now every once in a while I will allow myself to have that one down day and then I brush it aside and move on!!!!!

I'm actually a big believer in "The Secret" - if you haven't read it or seen the video - I suggest that you do! Check it out here - you can watch the video free there (and free is always great, isn't it?). Anyhow, the whole theory behind the secret is that you have the ability to bring greatness into your life. The people who concentrate on the negative continue to have negative things happen because that is the 'vibe' they are sending out. I think it makes sense ;) So basically, you have to change your way of thinking - for example, where money is concerned, don't think "I wish I was not in debt" you need to think "I have all the money I need" - that sort of thing.

Anyhow, I'm off to have a GREAT DAY!!!!!!! I hope you are too!!!!!

0 comments: