I just can't wait until September when little miss M starts JK. Don't get me wrong - I love the child to bits but we BOTH need her to start school! She's SO ready - she knows her numbers, letters, colours, shapes, etc. She can write her name, write letters, numbers, etc. Shoot - you guys saw the Happy Feet thing! But I really need to have some sort of ME time back in my life.
I need a moment to clean the house without them chasing me.
I need a moment to make customer service calls for my business without one of my kids wanting to say hello to whomever I happen to be on the phone with at the time.
I need a moment to wash some dishes without interruptions.
I need to have a shower without Little Miss M wanting to play with her tub toys in the bathroom!
I would like to be able to have a poop without one of my children coming in to visit me!!!!!!!!!
People ask me - aren't you going to be upset when Little Miss M starts school? Hell no! LOL I'll see her after school. I'll see her on her days off. I got thru Coco starting school, and she's in grade three now - with both of us being relatively unscathed!
With DH on afternoons, we may actually be able to get 10 minutes of ALONE time *wink wink* some mornings after the kids go to school!!! OMG can u imagine, alone time without worry that someone is going to walk in????? Could it be possible that we could be intimate without closing the door??? Tee hee... I get giddy just thinking about it.............
Monday, April 28, 2008
Does it make me a bad mom?
Posted by Kelly at 6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
No, that does not make you a bad mom. It makes you a normal mom.
I can totally understand wanting that alone time with hubby. I never thought how lucky I was to have him home in the evenings, so we get plenty of alone time.
Big hugs darling!!
Yes! You're horrible! My gawd! LOL
I think that Passion Party has gotten into you. You're like some sort of sex fiend now. ha-ha
i know the feeling. when Speedy is here on PD days or sick days it totally throws me off.
i am so used to doing things without her here, at my feet, asking if she can help, that when she does, all tho i appreciate the help, it kind of makes me crazy LOL
Post a Comment