I love my new dr. My old doctor could never get any of us to see her when we needed to. My new dr - well 90% of the time they can get us in the same day!
That all said, there is a reason for this post - and the call to the doctor. For a couple of days now my left ear and the left side of my throat are KILLING me. Not constantly, but I'm definitely reminded of it every time I swallow :( So normally I wait to see if these things go away on their own, but today I decided to bite the bullet and just get it checked out.
Wish me luck, hopefully I get some sort of meds that allow my swallow to come back HA HA (geez, that sounded rude)
Monday, April 14, 2008
Hello... does Dr so and so have any appts available?
Posted by Kelly at 5:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yeha sounds like an ear infection. You shouldn't have waited silly lady. Hope that it's nothing too serious. Unfortunately, if left too long, an ear infection can actually travel to the lungs.
*hugs* I hope you feel better soon. At least Ear Infections aren't contagious ... so you don't have to worry about your girls.
Let us know!!
Post a Comment