It's sooooooooooo nice outside right now! The snow has melted (funny, when I went away April 1 there was still a couple of feet of snow on my front lawn - now it's gone in 2 weeks! Not that I'm complaining) I see sprouts of my tulips and daffodils popping out of my garden, I see buds on the trees, I even saw some bees yesterday - reminding me, Oh yeah, there are things I don't like about Spring/Summer/Fall too LOL - but all in all - I'm thrilled that spring has sprung!
It's supposed to be 19 today, 20 tomorrow - SO much nicer than negatives!!! It puts a little spring in my step and a smile on my face :)
As far as business is concerned, this nice weather has put me back in the swing of things there too. I went from no April parties to 2 in the last week with an additional possible book party - normally 2 parties would make me upset but from 0 to 2 in a couple of days makes me happy. Not thrilled, but happy LOL
Last year my May rocked (as I figured out while doing a years worth of filing this morning) so here's hoping for a repeat this year!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Spring has Sprung!
Posted by Kelly at 9:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment